College Connexxions provide a comprehensive service for talented Australian athletes seeking scholarship opportunities in the United States of America, under various scholarship schemes and allowing you to compete at a very high and prestigious level.
Did You Know these Recruiting Points?
Every student athlete who wishes to compete at the NCAA level must be registered with the NCAA Initial Eligibility Centre. College Connexxions will guide you through this process and ensure you are registered correctly.
- Your club coach has very little influence on the decisions made by a college coach. Additionally if you pay a coach, agent or player scout a fee to obtain a scholarship then you risk unethical practices under NCAA policies. The fee we charge covers our assistance to you in preparing your college career but we are not paid a fee to obtain a scholarship.
- The earlier in high school you enrol with College Connexxions the better your scholarship chances are. As you enter Year 11 or even at the end of Year 10, we can begin marketing on your behalf and monitor compliance as to when college coaches are permitted to contact you. The earlier we begin the process then the more likely you are of obtaining a scholarship package that fits your requirements. DO NOT DELAY your preparation for such an important career path.
- Athletic scholarship offers are available in many forms and the fact a college sends you a questionnaire is no guarantee the coach will offer or discuss a scholarship with you.
- The road to finally being offered a scholarship and accepting the offer is quite bumpy and sometimes contains disappointments. We can advise you throughout the program as to what you can expect and what is realistic in your own personal circumstances.
- The College Connexxions program helps student athletes get recruited by matching them with coaches at the most suitable colleges and universities for them. It is not a “one size fits all”, we realise circumstances and requirements for each athlete are completely different.
- Academic standards are vitally important to both you and the college coach. Minimum entry standards exist for all colleges and there are differences in requirements for the various divisions. We are able to advise you on all of these standards and assist you in preparing in the most efficient way.
- We place great importance on the quality of college degree programs and undertake to assist you in matching suitable academic standards as you work your way through study options and offers.
A few words from the College Connexxions CEO
The College Connexxions program helps student athletes get recruited by matching them with coaches at the most suitable colleges and universities for them.
College Connexxions has available players in the following sports:
- Soccer (Football)
Many athletes you want to attend an American college or university never do so. This is not because they are not athletically gifted it is because they find it so difficult to make their way through all the necessary processes.
WHY CHOOSE US
College Connexxions has the knowledge and first-hand Industry experience to help and guide any talented young soccer player along the way.
“Without Rob’s hard work I wouldn’t have achieved this on my own. From this experience I have grown tremendously as a person as well as an athlete. Because of this experience, my options on what I choose to do next are endless.”
“I had so much fun this summer at College Connexxions soccer program! The coaches were friendly, but pushed me every day and made me a better soccer player.”
College Connexxions offers a personalised approach and will advise you throughout the program as to what you can expect and what is realistic in your own personal circumstances.