We are here to help you along the way in obtaining a position in a US college sport that is the right fit for you, as well as accessing scholarship funding at the same time. Our program is structured so your individual situation is always uppermost in our plans, and your recruiting plan is tailored to achieve your personal targets.
As a summary, the stages involved in the recruiting process are outlined as:
Individual Planning and Preparation
We work together with students and their parents to match their requirements with those of US college coaches and their sport programs.
With data and information obtained from the student and external sources, College Connexxions prepares a tailored athlete profile to highlight achievements and your marketability.
Marketing to Coaches and Colleges
Student athletes are mentored by College Connexxions on how to communicate successfully with college coaches.
College Connexxions, with its extensive contacts with college coaches, ensures your information and availability is marketed to coaches that suit your particular requirements.
We assist in researching scholarship offers, assessing how suitable the college and opportunities offered relate to you and work towards you selecting the right college for yourself.
Other important matters requiring attention
There are many associated items requiring attention and we can assist with:
- Registering with various compulsory organisations e.g. NCAA Eligibilty Centre
- Obtaining necessary student visas for the USA
- Advice on when to accept a suitable college of your commitment, signing Letter of Intent etc.
- Associated pre departure matters
- Collating school academic transcripts
- Advice on taking any compulsory examinations e.g. SAT test